COVID-19 procedures as at 17/03/2020
Kia Ora - COVID-19 Virus update - the team at Dive Tatapouri wish to advise that we will continue to offer our Reef Ecology Tours at this time (however this is changing daily and we will be following the recommendations and rulings of the Government and Ministry of Health) - for the health,safety and well being of our clients and our staff we would ask that you follow practices we have implemented
- From today on-ward's we will only be taking payment through our one line booking system so please ensure you enter your credit card details at the time of booking, we do not take the payment until time of check in so nothing will be charged to your card in the first instance.
- Please ensure you and your guests complete the online waiver form that is sent to you (and forward onto your other guest accompanying you) this means we do not have to do it at the time of check in.
- If you are sick please stay home and phone us to cancel the booking we will not be charging cancellation fees at this time as long as you advise us you can not make the tour. If you have symptoms of the Covid-19 virus or may have come in contact with someone that does have, then you must follow the Ministry of Health guidelines - contact number is 0800 358 5453.
- We take pride in keeping our facility clean, we have upgraded our cleaning processes during this time. We have hand sanitiser in the office at the check in desk and also in the main facility and our bathrooms contain antibacterial soap and paper towels, please remember to follow the guide lines of hand washing signage has been placed around the facility to follow.
- When guides take you or your group onto the reef there will now be in place a social distance in the line of up to an arm length between each booked group a little different to what you may have experienced if you have been before.
Lastly we all like a warm welcome but please use the East Coast Wave in place of handshakes, cuddles, hongi or kisses. Lets take care of ourselves and one another at this time.
Thank you in advance - The Team at Dive Tatapouri
Ocean 1 Expeditions (NZ) Ltd T/A Dive Tatapouri
Reef Ecology Tour est. 2000
- Optimum safety procedures and practices are fundamental to every aspect of Dive Tatapouri. We continue to assess and benchmark our products and operations. This is done in accordance with national and international industry standards.
- Due to the risks involved we are constantly checking every part of our operations from crew, training and equipment to operational and safety procedures.
- Ocean 1 Expeditions (NZ) Ltd T/A Dive Tatapouri carries a comprehensive Public Liability Certificate. A copy of our certificate is available upon request.