The team at Dive Tatapouri are able to run our Reef Ecology Tours under the Traffic Light system as outlined by the NZ Government
For the health,safety and well being of our clients and our staff we would ask that you follow practices we have implemented
- We would prefer to take payment through our on line booking system so please ensure you enter your credit card details at the time of booking, we do not take the payment until time of check in so nothing will be charged to your card in the first instance.
- Please ensure yourself and your guests complete the online waiver form that is sent to you (forward onto your other guests accompanying you) this means we do not have to do it at the time of check in and also checks our contact tracing requirements.
- If you are sick please stay home and phone us to cancel the booking we will not be charging cancellation fees at this time as long as you advise us you can not make the tour, follow the Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Dive Tatapouri has received COVID Clean approval and proudly displays the COVID Clean logo.
The COVID Clean Approved logo assures our manuhiri (visitors) that we are a Qualmark New operator who has health + hygiene procedures and protocols in place to help protect against COVID-19 (in accordance with government guidelines) in our workplace.
Lets take care of ourselves and one another at this time.
Ocean 1 Expeditions (NZ) Ltd T/A Dive Tatapouri
Reef Ecology Tour est. 2000
- Optimum safety procedures and practices are fundamental to every aspect of Dive Tatapouri. We continue to assess and benchmark our products and operations. This is done in accordance with national and international industry standards.
- Due to the risks involved we are constantly checking every part of our operations from crew, training and equipment to operational and safety procedures.
- Ocean 1 Expeditions (NZ) Ltd T/A Dive Tatapouri carries a comprehensive Public Liability Certificate. A copy of our certificate is available upon request.